A forum is a place where people engage with each other, so courtesy and manners are important. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow this simple etiquette guide for the forums. We hope that everyone who uses the forums will agree that the points below make sense and will be happy to follow them. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the SQA Academy team.
- If you post in a language other than English on these forums, please also include an English translation of your post.
- While debate and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, inflammatory posts or posts that are sexual or discriminatory in nature. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice, SQA's decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads containing gibberish, one word, (or short) nonsensical posts.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations is not allowed.
- While this etiquette guide covers most common situations, it cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
We hope that everyone will agree with this guide and follow these points, however any threads/posts which are disruptive or abusive will be deleted.